Here are the ways in which we gather customer feedback:
- Carmarthenshire County Council Customer Satisfaction Survey (telephone survey for telephone contact and paper survey for face-to-face contact)
- National ‘One-Stop-Shop’ Benchmarking Group Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Customer Comment Cards which are available in Customer Services Centres
- Via Carmarthenshire Citizens’ Panel surveys
- Via Carmarthenshire 50+ Forum surveys
- Via Complaints and Compliments procedure
- Via our Residents’ Attitude survey
Your feedback helps us to improve what we do. We have provided some examples of the positive changes we have made after hearing from you in our ‘You Said…..We did….’ campaign.
Please continue to feedback your comments - unless you tell us we can’t do anything.
Customer comments cards are freely available – please ask the Customer Service Officers or alternatively contact us on 01267 234567.
If you have any queries or feedback regarding our service, please contact us. We would welcome your feedback or comments.